PracticeStudio Support Technician
Support & Services | Amarillo, TX
MicroFour is seeking someone with clinical and/or PracticeStudio experience to work on MicroFour’s software training and support team!
On a daily basis, you will assist existing customers on utilizing the PracticeStudio EHR product to the fullest. This position involves
working on a team, answering questions and concerns via support calls and tickets, ensuring a high level of documentation, and more.
We are an agile company with new and exciting technologies on the horizon. We are looking for qualified applicants that can learn
quickly and adapt to ongoing demands, your job will involve one or more of the following:
- Interacting with our valued clients over phone, chat, and in person
- Guiding training and answering topic specific questions on the PracticeStudio system
- Assisting with issue resolution
- Leading support webinars over industry and PracticeStudio specific topics
- Leading on-site or remote training with new or established clients
- Contributing to our training materials such as videos, FAQs, etc.
Skills and Qualifications would include:
- Experience with the PracticeStudio system
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Medical billing experience a plus
- Claims management experience a plus
- Charting or medical record experience a plus
- Office management experience a plus
PracticeStudio Experience Needed!
This posting is for an on-site position at our Amarillo headquarters. A remote support position is not available
at this time, so any applicants would need to live in or near Amarillo, TX or be willing to relocate. Benefits package is available.
Inquiries and resumes may be sent to email@example.com.